Sunday, December 31, 2017

WIZELINE Research

Instructors Chatbots are here to stay and I have numbers to convince you I am right. Where did I get these numbers - I found them online !!! :-) They look right to me so here we go: 60% of Online mostly American adults use chat services in some way. By 2020 Chatbots will power 85% of customer service interactions. 67% of worldwide consumers used a chatbot in 2017. The number of users communicating with Chatbots will increase by approximately 25% in 2018. ( I made that up) 35.6% consumers will use a voice activated ( maybe Cortana ) bot once a month. It is predicted Chatbots will save business $8 BILLION annually. 31% of business executives are thinking Virtual Private assistants will have the largest impact on their businesses. Instructors with all this thinking about Chatbot adoption we should be using bots in our classrooms so students hit the ground running with Chatbots when they get their jobs. Here is one I totally like: Art Papas of Bullhorn: 65 percent of Millennials would rather talk to chatbots than humans - So why not let them?

No comments:

Post a Comment