Thursday, December 14, 2017

Freelance Instruction is NOW!

Bring your courses to life and start for free with TalentLMS. I visited the site and I really like the tour. See how many products interface with this LMS which is pretty much a requirement today. Are you concerned about making certain the products you connect to your LMS at your institution are "Accessible" according to ( 508 ) the American Disabilities Act? This is important now and will become more important as students engage with highly connected education networks. After you log in to your LMS do you wonder what platform you might be working on? With Learning Tool Interoperability LTI you are integrated with other platforms, and the transition from the LMS to a vendor platform may appear seamless to students. ( and everyone else too !!! ) As a teacher I like the idea of students being immersed in education content. Not all students share my excitement for connecting platforms together! 😁 Some students can feel lost when they are not sure of where class boundaries are. I remember as a student I wanted an education - But I also wanted to know that I could complete the work and be finished with a Badge, Credential or Degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment