Thursday, December 21, 2017

January Great Time For Refresher Course

A new course starts monthly at Ed2Go.com Seriously this is a great program instructors. Ed2Go courses are great review two lessons a week. I have taken plenty of these courses before taking a similar course at a certificate granting program. There are career packages at Ed2Go which I have not taken but instructors are you thinking of teaching a new class or you want to learn a new computer language. Check it out - I have really valued The content guide lines for these classes. There is a test every week and you study the materials for the test. Then there is a final and you can study for the final from the tests. I need to ramp up if I am going back to working towards a degree even part time. Ed2Go is the perfect tool and with courses starting every 4 weeks I am pretty sure you can stuff a course in just before schools starts again. I am thinking in terms of staff development during January for instructors to have a chance to check out a new idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment